We are the only tutoring service authorized to provide after-school learning support in GEMS Schools
Only test that can tell where tutoring should start from
…many tutors have “computer” tests. These are not adaptive. An adaptive test dynamically adjusts test difficulty level to determine student’s actual level
We Discover Gaps With Adaptive Testing
…and build from there
Math Sub Domains We Will Check For Your Child
Question Bank Used In Our Adaptive Testing
Building from strength is more motivating and engaging. Simply stated, this means higher chance of student learning.
Our assessment starts this process.
Domains and Sub Domains Assessed To Discover Gaps
Numbers & Operations
- Counting and Cardinality</p>
- Whole Numbers and Decimals</p>
- Place Value (compare, add, subtract, multiply, divide)</p>
- Fractions (model, compare, add, subtract, multiply, divide)</p>
- Operations and Algebraic Thinking:</p>
- Expressions and Equations</p>
- Ratio and Proportional Relationships</p>
- Two-Dimensional Shapes</p>
- Three-Dimensional Shapes</p>
- Lines, Segments, Points, Rays, and Angles</p>
- Symmetry and Transformations</p>
- Congruence and Similarity</p>
- Coordinate Geometry</p>
- Pythagorean Theorem</p>
- Measurement Units and Tools</p>
- Time, money, length, capacity, weight and mass</p>
- Geometric Measurement</p>
- Area, perimeter, surface area, volume</p>
- Creating and Interpreting Graphs</p>
- Data Analysis and Statistical Measures</p>
Questions We Answer
How is my child relative to grade level?
Is my child behind grade level?
How far behind is my child?
What and where are the gaps?
How long will it take to close gaps?
What is needed?
Joining Metamindz Learning Centers
- Call us to schedule a time
- Take our adaptive assessment
- Discuss results and gaps
- Agree class schedule
- Choose package of hours
- Attend classes
- Do assigned homework
- Win prizes and rewards
- Receive Regular Reports
- Monitor progress
Send us a note?
Or call us at 800 META or 800 6382